- What inspired you to start writing generally?
Answer: The passion to see people live a quality set of lives by discovering who they are.
2. What inspired you to write your first book?
Answer: My passion to guide people to discover who they are and touch lives with their best selves.
3. Tell us about your first published book? What was the journey like?
Answer: It was a bit of a struggle because I did not write with an intention to fashion my writing after any particular style. I just wanted to dispense knowledge that would be understood by my readers.
4. How did you come about the book title?
Answer: Again my passion to guide people to discover their best self influenced my choice of title.
5. Where do you get your inspiration for this book?
Answer: From my passion to make people discover their uniqueness through their gifts and talents.
6. What were the key challenges you faced when writing this book?
Answer: The time to pen down my thoughts because that time competed with other projects.
7. What do you like to do when you are not writing?
Answer: Dance and listen to music
8. Are you working on anything at the present you would like to share with your readers?
Answer: Yes my brand, the Best Version of You Int’l Hub, where my team and I seek to guide people to pioneer projects with their gifts or purpose.
9. What is that thing that makes your writing unique and different from others?
Answer: My quest to make my writing simple and understandable with loads of practical examples without fashioning it after any conventional style.
10. How do you handle criticism?
Answer: I see it as a learning curve to horn my writing skills and a wake-up call to do better than before.
STAY UPDATED FOR PART II