Commune Writers Int’l presents a globally distributed ANTHOLOGY ON LOVE, LIFE and GRIEF to interested writers.
This Anthology, the first of its kind internationally is to comprise of the diverse genre in works of fiction and non-fiction.
Guidelines for Contributing Writers
- A minimum of 150words will be accepted.
- All entries to be written in English (no other native language).
- All entries must be the original and unpublished, not accepted by any other publisher or producer at the time of submission.
- All entries to be written in either first person or third person point of view.
- All entries should not be out of theme (participant should write either about love, life, or grief).
- Submission closes 11:59 pm, 11th July 2019.
- Submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Writers who made the final list will be contacted on the 13th of July, 2019.
- Entry is FREE
Remember that the writer who breeds more words than he needs is making a chore for the reader who reads. Get your pen working again and have a chance to be published in this globally distributed Anthology.
After careful review of the submitted entries by contributors, here are the name of writers who made it to the final list and would be featured in the Anthology:
1. Ogundahunsi Ayodeji
2. Majekodunmi Kenny
3. Tokede Daniel
4. Adegun Wuraola
5. Quadri Olawale
6. Olusina Eniolaoluwa
7. Abdulrasheed Lawal
8. Soyemi Obafemi
9. Iyiola Oluwabunmi
10. Agele Ayo
11. Akinboade Elijah
12. Ojero Blessing
13. Adeoye Favour
14. Ajibola Samuel
15. Adesiji Michael
16. Eferomorhoro Sophia
Congratulations to the best 16…